Real Life Meets

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I thought I’d remind people from the old site as well as the any that have found this site first that there are real life asexual meets in most of or major cities.

Have a look at http://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/39915-summary-of-uk-ireland-meets-2014-updated-13-january/

If you’re near Leeds, Bristol, London, Birmingham or Manchester you can get to meet and make friends who aren’t all going to get married, have children and leave you for their busy family life.

You’re lucky to live in the country with the most active asexual community in the world. You should join in!

Noel
    Participant

That link doesn’t seem to work. Do we need to be registered on the old site to see it?

Jasmine
    Participant

I hope this is a constant thing ^^ I’d love to meet fellow British asexuals!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes, you do need to register to see it

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up