Hello!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Discobison
    Participant

I’m from Bolton, home of Pater Kay, Bolton Wanderers and lots of other amazing stuff…where are YOU from ?

Andrew
    Participant

Hi, I’m from Coatbridge, home of that singer who won Britain’s Got Talent, or Pop Idle, or something. Can’t remember her name, anyway.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi! I’m from Hull, home of the world’s only Submarium originally, but I live in the hometown of Olympic medalist Jessica Ennis now. (Sheffield)

Natalie Laird
    Participant

Hi all! Melton Mowbray here AKA “Pork Pie Land”. Or Stilton. Take your pick.

uk skin
    Participant

hey! Gavin from Feltham, sw London home of Freddie Mercury, Film writer and director Edmund Goulding and Brian May
    ( what would I do without Google)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi
    Im from Chester.
    I think i have the ultimate claim to fame in terms of celebrities from our home town lol –
    Daniel Craig aka James Freekin Bond was born and raised down the road from my house!

Noel
    Participant

Hi! I’m Noel from Salford, home of the BBC. No one from here has ever won Britain’s Got Talent, X-Factor, Pop Idol or anything similar (as far as I know) but someone came close one year apparently. Christopher Eccleston and some people from Coronation Street shop in my local supermarket.

ComFin
    Participant

Hi from sunny Southend-on-Sea, we have the worlds longest pleasure pier and……that’s about it 🙂

Emily
    Participant

Hey, I live in London…. which I guess you all have no idea is the Capital… lol 😛

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up