East Midlands/London

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Nicole Joyce
    Spectator

Hi everyone, I’m from East Midlands (Nottingham), but was born in London where I still go down to see relatives all the time is anyone else from around here or London if London where is your favourite place down there mines Camden market so much to see and do its amazing 🙂

Drew
    Spectator

I realise that your post was a long time ago and this forum seems dead. But I just got here and wanted to let you know that I’m also in the east midlands (near Nottingham) and go down to London a few times a year.

When in London I’m usually at events, so don’t often get to see much of the city, but I did go to Camden market a couple of years ago and had a blast.

Anonymous
    Inactive

*raises hand* also an East Mids person. I go to London every now and again for work – I really enjoy walking around around Kensington Park and Covent Garden.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up