What are currently watching?

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums Group Forums TV Shows What are currently watching?

Viewing 18 posts - 21 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

i mean if the show had to be sexually judged. ahh how i look at things i want to be a kid again adult life isnt that fun!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

sory mod i was trying to reply to myself i thoght that what reply did in a nice little box remove if nessacery have a good day peeps

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m watching Boardwalk Empire and Masters of Sex, I highly recomend both of them. I’m also watching The Black List, though I’m not crazy about it, I just love James Spader, I’ll watch anything starred by him.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Community, The Big Bang Theory, Yonderland, and Orange Is The New Black.

Suhaas
    Participant

Has any of you watched Masters of Sex? It’s a showtime series. Pretty interesting. I also want to watch Orphan black. The premise sounds very exciting.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Has any of you watched Masters of Sex? It’s a showtime series. Pretty interesting. I also want to watch Orphan black. The premise sounds very exciting.

I plan to check both out eventually.

Aline
    Participant

Breaking bad is awesome. I’m in the last episodes.
    Commumity is back 😀
    I also watch continuum, revenge, cbs comedies, new girl, under the dome, rookie blue, dallas…

Orphan black looks good even, i hope watch soon

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve watched four episodes of Orphan Black now and it’s intriguing.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I love Breaking Bad still have to see the last few episodes. Modern Family, Big Bang Theory, Black List, Nashville, Blue Bloods,NCIS. Still love to catch old, old shows like Green Acres, Leave It To Beaver, Dick Van Dyke Show, McHales Navy. The comedic writing in the old comedies is great. The late shows- Jimmy Kimmel, Jimmy Fallon and I adore Craig Fergusen. Jay Leno just isn’t as funny as he used to be. Oh and Downton Abbey!!

Oddball
    Participant

I’m finally working through watching Breaking Bad (Great series) and I’m in season 2 now. I’m also watching Supernatural.

I’ve considered starting up Dr. who because I really enjoy Sherlock BBC.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Currently, I’m rewatching Torchwood and slowly working on Warehouse 13. But I also need to watch Grimm, Sleepy Hollow, and Hannibal all like soon.

Louise
    Participant

I’ve mourned the end of Dexter and Breaking Bad, as well as the season end of Sherlock, Homeland and Downton Abbey.

Currently: Murdoch Mysteries, Bones, Chicago Fire, Modern Family, Criminal Minds, SVU and Grey’s Anatomy

Eagerly awaiting the return of: The Americans and Rizzoli and Isles

Anonymous
    Inactive

Oh goodness, what don’t I watch ? Haha, um let’s see, American Horror Story, Arrow, Modern Family, Rick and Morty and Bobs Burgers, have to be the top ones at the moment. 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m currently watching Married with Children, but I also enjoy watching Dexter, The Mentalist, Bones, The Big Bang Theory, Criminal Minds, NCIS… …

Stacey
    Participant

We just got the new BBC Sherlock series 3, episode 1. I love this show and thought it had ended at Series 2. But I found out a month ago that Series 3 exists and we got episode 1 a few days ago.

I love this show, in my opinion, it is the best version of Sherlock Holmes, I like British based programmes anyway – think the writing/storylines and characters are always made of awesome. This newest episode to make it here is the best yet as well!! I have always liked Martin Freeman and Benedict Cumberbatch (I think i have a little fangirl crush on Benedict actually hehe)

I also love Criminal Minds – still waiting for the newest series to make it down here to New Zealand!!!

I’m also faithfully still watching The Simpsons – I watch most of the new episodes as soon as they are uploaded online. But anyone else think the latest series is lacking a little? Perhaps the writers are finally running out of steam? Things to write about?

Ooh I forgot to add my 3 newest interests that I have just discovered thanks to the wonder of Youtube the Inbetweeners, Bleach and Sword Art Online!!

• This reply was modified 10 years, 1 month ago by Stacey.
    Oddball
    Participant

Who here has watched the mini-series Jekyll?

I’ve only discovered it this month, even though it came out years ago.

Shannon
    Participant

Game of Thrones!!! I also love House of Cards, Orange is the New Black, and Chopped.

Derrick K.
    Participant

Games of Thrones is back!…with nothing like a good wedding haha

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up