What are currently watching?

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums Group Forums TV Shows What are currently watching?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve just gotten into Grimm so I am working my way through to catch up. And at some point today I’ll watch last nights episodes of Raising Hope and Dracula.

Semok
    Participant

I’ve been on a bit of a British TV kick, so I’ve been watching Never Mind the Buzzcocks and QI.

Anonymous
    Inactive

currently I watch “House of Cards”, but my favourite tv show is Breaking Bad !!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve been watching Bones nonstop lately. Anyone see the 50th anniversary of Doctor Who? I feel like I’m the only person in the world who just doesn’t like Breaking Bad..

Semok
    Participant

If you’re in the Nerd Corner group, you’ll know that I watched the 50th anniversary of Doctor Who and went into a frenzied rant on it. XD

You’re also not alone with not liking Breaking Bad. I just didn’t understand the appeal of it. I also couldn’t stop thinking that the one guy was the dad in Malcolm in the Middle. XD

Anonymous
    Inactive

waiting Hannibal s2 😀 i can’t TT – TT

Shelby Faye
    Participant

I’ve recently gotten into Supernatural so I’ve been catching up on that.I got to season 8 today.

Rachel
    Participant

Modern Family is pretty funny.

Anonymous
    Inactive

You are crazy !!! How can you don’t love Breaking Bad ?? ^^
    Otherwise, I love The Mentalist, Dexter and The Walking Dead. Concerning Supernatural and Doctor Who, Honestly, I’ve never looked!

Anonymous
    Inactive

And about Modern Family, I really like !

Anonymous
    Inactive

I love Modern Family 🙂 I don’t really care much for the characters in Breaking Bad. They’re too normal, I guess. There isn’t really anything special about them that makes me connect in any way.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve got Once Upon A Time and Psych to watch at some point today. I am also debating what show i’ll try out next; Sons Of Anarchy, Mad Men, Homeland, Master Of Sex, Orphan Black, or Orange Is The New Black >_<

Anonymous
    Inactive

Definitely try out Orange is the New Black! That show is awesome.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ooh, can I play too?

I’ve got a lot on my plate, but the English language shows I’m following are:

o Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
    o Elementary
    o Sleepy Hollow
    o Parks and Recreation
    o Steven Universe
    o Wander Over Yonder

Also, hello! Glad to be here!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I decided to watch all episodes of Bob’s Burgers. I’ve got Atlantis to watch and I am going to check out Moonfleet.

Apollonia
    Participant

I’m watching too many shows. Thankfully, most of them are on their mid-season break.

Once Upon a Time
    Once Upon a Time in Wonderland
    Revenge
    The Walking Dead
    Doctor Who
    How I Met Your Mother
    Sleepy Hollow
    Face Off
    Marvel Agents of SHIELD
    Supernatural
    Criminal Minds
    Big Bang Theory
    Vampire Diaries

Then of course, there are the series I can’t wait to start up again:
    Game of Thrones
    Bates Motel
    In the Flesh
    Les Revenants

Apollonia
    Participant

Oh yes, and I just started watching Dracula.

Janet
    Participant

Hey, another Once Upon a Time fan!

I also watch Supernatural, Teen Wolf (terrible title, good characters), Criminal Minds, and I have one more episode of Firefly.

Anonymous
    Inactive

ghost adventures i cant get enough of it …

Anonymous
    Inactive

and my little ponies i swear that twilight is a asexual .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up