NOT OVER THE HILL YET…..any over /45/50s around?

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion NOT OVER THE HILL YET…..any over /45/50s around?

Viewing 16 posts - 21 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Sarah
    Spectator

53 is still young. no one is old will they reach 100, people live till 122 something at the most and middle age is still young. so You have not even reached middle age yet till your 61.

Dan
    Participant

I’m 64 and at this age, while not impossible, it gets increasingly harder to meet an ace mate. I feel ever more despairing. So yes, I’m feeling over the hill and far away.

Lara
    Spectator

46, so almost over the hill. 😊

Discobison
    Participant

Hello, I am recently turned 50 and feeling every day of it at the moment! I’m from NW England, and am a geeky type person who loves reading, watching TV/films, listening to music, and I am a live-in carer for my Mum who is actually in hospital at the moment, hopefully she’ll be out tomorrow or Monday and feeling a bit better than she has been doing. I’m open to chatting with people, I’m aroace and love getting to know new people 🙂🙂🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello, I’ve recently turned 44 so nearly in the bracket for over the hill. Lol. Although at the minute I feel much older. 🙂

A
    Participant

I’m over 40. I wonder if we are unique, but I’m sure there are others out there that are older.

Tina
    Spectator

I like to think we are each unique in our own ways. But I think that’s not really what you mean. 🙂 No. I refuse to think we are unique. If we were, this site, this group would not exist. I can’t bear the thought of packing it in and forgetting about finding companionship. I’m 54 now and it is hard. But I don’t think it’s hard because I’m 54. I think it’s hard because being on the ace spectrum is still the one thing you don’t talk about. But that’s why we’re here at this site. Remember. To people my age, you are but a spring chicken. 🙂

Jackie Domzalski
    Spectator

I’m 61, from southeast Michigan.

Rebecca Heath
    Spectator

49 and in Tasmania, Australia. Just signed up today 🙂

Tamara
    Spectator

I joined about a week ago. 54 going on 55. I live in Florida US.

A
    Participant

Hello,
    Just turned 54 last month! And still feel like in my 30’s. Time sure passes by fast! Glad to see that there are others in here around the same age range. I’m in So Cal right now but moving up to Washington next year. 🙂

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!

Anna
    Participant

Im 49! New here hoping to make some quality friends around the world. Im introverted but not shy at all. I love a good conversations:)

S Anthony
    Participant

nope nope! not over the hill yet. I do go to bed a little earlier, wake up a little earlier and take motrin a little more often than I would care to. ugh! hahah

Dan
    Participant

Old at fart, still young a heart (but mainly in age denial) and yes, I am over the hill, and after losing someone very special to me I did meet here (to premature death), as alluded to in an earlier post, I have cursed the fates and have indeed given up.

• This reply was modified 10 months, 3 weeks ago by Dan.
    Joy Clayton
    Participant

Im over 45. Its nice to see everyone here. I love reading the post to this form. Sendi g love.

HeartMost
    Participant

Hey there,

Like many ace sites, it’s not very busy. Most people very much like sex. I am 55, past menopause and still looking for an asexual, celibate or medically celibate man. They seem to be nowhere to be found.

I see several men when I do a dating search, but most have not logged in for months or years. Like I said, everyone wants sex.

Oh well….
    HeartMost

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up