NOT OVER THE HILL YET…..any over /45/50s around?

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion NOT OVER THE HILL YET…..any over /45/50s around?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello! I just signed up today.

Keni
    Spectator

Hi I’m 58 still think I can but I’m slowing down. 🙂

Sarah
    Spectator

Yes! Iā€™m in Chicago. And you?

AvidReader
    Spectator

53, east coast

Anonymous
    Inactive

50, California here

Trish
    Spectator

I’m 40 from Ireland if that counts

KilimanjaroDan
    Spectator

I’m 51, from New York City, and also new here. I’m glad to see that there are others here in our age range, and I’m wondering what people’s experiences here have been like so far.

Ezzy
    Spectator

Hi 👋😁
    I’m over 50 but my mind hasn’t caught up with that fact haha so I guess you’d say I’m still young at heart x

Georgy
    Spectator

I’m 67, from London..age has never really bothered me..

K
    Spectator

Hi, I’m 50 from Staffordshire, England. Been a member here for a few months but surprised at the lack of interaction. It seems that even though many of us are seeking a relationship, there don’t seem to be many actively trying to connect with others. I’ve experienced the ‘tumbleweed’ effect from messages or friend requests. Hope others here have more luck!!

Roni
    Spectator

54 in North Carolina

Danny Dillon
    Participant

WOW! I am 63 and I really didn’t think I was over the hill yet. I saw the age on this forums upper limit was 50’s. UH OH, I may be in trouble. HAHAHA
    Easy coast gentleman here. Seems partners of this age are all overseas. Well my mum isfrom England.
    I hope everyone is well annd hanging in with this new world we live in.

Mary Biggers
    Spectator

I am 66 years old. I would love to have a relationship that is caring and loving without sex. I am a woman looking to find a man that feels the same way. I love to do things like go to the park, zoo, or just cuddle on the couch and watch tv.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I know that this is an older post, but I just became a full member. I’m a 49-year-old in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA. I was disheartened at the lack of people near my age in my neck of the woods, but am happy to see that there are others on the site. I suspect maybe the vocabulary hasn’t reached our age group yet and there are actually many others out there.

Tina
    Spectator

I’m 54, live in Philadelphia, PA, and just joined last night as a Christmas present to myself. Hoping to meet friends and (eventually) someone special. Definitely not dead yet! šŸ™‚

-Tina

Miranda
    Spectator

Hi, I’m 48. I’m from the beautiful Dutch city of Groningen. I think I’m here for the same reason as many like you. To know that I’m not the only one and hopefully met someone that is truly a kindred spirit. Officially I’m still married but my husband and I split about 2 years ago. The whole asexual thing does not help when you are in a relationship with someone who loves sex 🤷.
    But I sure miss the cuddles and something simple as holding hands.
    Maybe one day 🤞

Sg
    Spectator

Hello from FL, at the edge of 50 this year. I just joined this group, I wish it had been around since the WWW became a “thing”.
    I am happy to meet like minded people. We are out here, say hello!

Christi
    Spectator

Hi from Florida. I will be 53 in a couple of weeks but still feels pretty young to me šŸ™‚

Sarah
    Spectator

Age does not matter. you are only ever old if you think you are. my Gran is 97! and still going strong. I mean look at Captian Tom to the very end, he had a young spirit.
    If you eat loads of veg and fruit and cut out or down on meat and booze drink 2 literes of water sip through the day. Put sun block on even in dull indoor days, you wont age fast at all! I am 40 something and act and look 25!

dont use anit age it is too much chemicals, clinque moustiure surge and once or twice a week a little crem de la mer. walk dance but dont run as excerise as it sags the skin.

Keep a young attitude and yo will never age. Look at the woman who only eats fruit and veg and nothing else google her she is 70 odd and looks 40.

xoxoxo

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

Ɨ

Ɨ
FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?
Ɨ

Go up