NOT OVER THE HILL YET…..any over /45/50s around?

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion NOT OVER THE HILL YET…..any over /45/50s around?

This topic contains 13 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Mary Biggers 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Leslie
    Participant

Hello! I just signed up today.

Keni
    Participant

Hi I’m 58 still think I can but I’m slowing down. 🙂

Sarah
    Participant

Yes! I’m in Chicago. And you?

AvidReader
    Participant

53, east coast

Tracy
    Participant

50, California here

Trish
    Participant

I’m 40 from Ireland if that counts

KilimanjaroDan
    Participant

I’m 51, from New York City, and also new here. I’m glad to see that there are others here in our age range, and I’m wondering what people’s experiences here have been like so far.

Ezzy
    Participant

Hi 👋😁
    I’m over 50 but my mind hasn’t caught up with that fact haha so I guess you’d say I’m still young at heart x

Georgy Marlowe
    Participant

I’m 67, from London..age has never really bothered me..

K
    Participant

Hi, I’m 50 from Staffordshire, England. Been a member here for a few months but surprised at the lack of interaction. It seems that even though many of us are seeking a relationship, there don’t seem to be many actively trying to connect with others. I’ve experienced the ‘tumbleweed’ effect from messages or friend requests. Hope others here have more luck!!

Roni
    Participant

54 in North Carolina

Danny Dillon
    Participant

WOW! I am 63 and I really didn’t think I was over the hill yet. I saw the age on this forums upper limit was 50’s. UH OH, I may be in trouble. HAHAHA
    Easy coast gentleman here. Seems partners of this age are all overseas. Well my mum isfrom England.
    I hope everyone is well annd hanging in with this new world we live in.

Mary Biggers
    Participant

I am 66 years old. I would love to have a relationship that is caring and loving without sex. I am a woman looking to find a man that feels the same way. I love to do things like go to the park, zoo, or just cuddle on the couch and watch tv.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Get it now
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

Join the Asexual community and receive our e-mail newsletter
SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

CREATE ACCOUNT ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up