Is any guy here looking for a serious, committed, non-sexual relationship?

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion Is any guy here looking for a serious, committed, non-sexual relationship?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

It is so hard to find another guy that wants a committed, long-term relationship that is asexual. As a matter of fact, most guys don’t even want a relationship, they just want a “hook up now and then” basis and then leave it at that. I just wish that there was a way that I could meet Mr. Right, to spend my time with and to be there for through thick and thin, someone to grow with in a relationship and fall in love with. I am in West Virginia and these types of men are hard to come by. Actually I am not sure that these men actually even exist in West Virginia.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I wonder the same about Sicily…

Tristan
    Spectator

As is the case, usually, the men who want a committed non-sexual relationship, have been placed so far away, they may as well be on Jupiter.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by Tristan. Reason: misspelling
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I feels ya .. we don’t have it easy, wherever we may be in the world.

Most fellas do change and desire a relationship over a string of hookups at some point.. so I reckon it’s just a matter of sticking at it until you eventually find someone.

Sandra
    Participant

Hi Cody

I am so sorry to hear of the trouble you are having, I am heteroromantic and have the same problem with guys. Trying to find a suitable serious and committed asexual guy in the UK is pretty non-existent so I am focusing on my career while still keeping an eye out and approaching anyone who I think there may be a genuine possibility with.

You are welcome to try my Asexualise Dating group for asexuals who want a serious relationship with no sex ever (if you never want sex), or my Grey Asexual and Demisexual Dating Facebook group, as I tend to have a lot of guys from abroad in my groups and maybe there is one near you.

Grey Asexual Dating And Demisexual Dating https://www.facebook.com/groups/greyacexualdatinganddemiacexualdating/

Asexualise Dating (No sex) https://www.facebook.com/groups/acexualisedating/

Laura
    Spectator

Hi Sandra,

I am interested in joining one of your facebook dating groups, but am not sure which one would be the best fit for me. I definitely don’t want sex, but I like cuddling and other PG as it were physical affection. So which of your groups would you recommend?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up