How many asexuals are living alone?

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion How many asexuals are living alone?

Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Lauren
    Spectator

I live alone and have been for 3 years now (after a few trials with roommates that failed after a few months). I have 2 dogs and 2 cats that keep me occupied and they definitely help keep me from feeling locked in my house and lonely. Recently I have started a job that is mostly manual labor which leaves my social battery more fully charged than my previous jobs. This has definitely encouraged me and left me with a lot more energy to do more things with friends on my days off and I find myself planning out my week with social events filling up most of my free time. I do not plan to live with anyone else in the near future because I thoroughly enjoy living my myself but I definitely fill up a lot of my free time hanging out with my friends.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve been living alone and far from family for over 2 years. I would much rather live alone than with someone that doesn’t meet my standards, which is hard because I’m hella liberal, hella gay, and hella atheist living in the South. Just added ace to that already difficult mix, so I’ll probably be forever alone. And I’m still fine with that.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m not, but may as well be… it might just be leading up to that.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up