Can We Narrow It Down By State, At Least?

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums Group Forums Australian and New Zealand Asexuals Can We Narrow It Down By State, At Least?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey all, I’m Louise, an Ace of Spades living on the sunny Gold Coast of QLD. I’ve never met another Ace (or at least that told me so) and I was hoping to find someone who shares my hobbies and interests with whom I can take shelter from being the eternal third/fifth wheel. 😀

Whereabouts are all us other ANZ Aces from? (I’m FROM Ireland, btw, but ten years makes me an Aussie:))

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m in Canberra and was hoping to meet other Aces in the ACT. :3
    Though I guess technically I’m from the mid-north coast.

Caitlin
    Participant

Hey! I live in the Wide Bay in QLD but I’m moving to Canberra at the end of the year (Ellie, have you had any luck meeting other ACEs down there?). I used to live in Brisbane for a while and own a unit down there still.

Rhiannon
    Participant

Hey, I’m a Canberran! Been here 9 years now, before that I was a Brit. Like Louise, I’ve never met another ace (that I knew of), and would be keen to talk to someone with similar experiences 🙂

Louise
    Participant

I’m a Melbourne gal. I’m yet to meet another ACE in person, although I’ve been emailing and chatting with a couple of locals I met through acebook, so maybe that’ll change soon.

Ella Ribbons
    Participant

I’m from Sydney 🙂 One of my friends is also ace but I’m keen to meet more people

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up