Asexual men/women looking for platonic partnership and kids?

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion Asexual men/women looking for platonic partnership and kids?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    X
    Spectator

Hi all, I am a 34 year old Asexual woman and I am realizing I want a life partner, possibly a spouse, just an Asexual one. I really want kids and I am realizing it will be easier and more fulfilling with a partner. I am biromantic, I am happy to partner with someone of any gender.

I do not care about geographic location. My thought is you see if you are compatible and then do long distance for a bit, and if it works out then one of you relocates. I am skeptical I will meet a platonic life partner who wants kids that’s also 20 miles away-lol.

Anyway, if any of you are also interested in real partnership and the possibility of kids in the near future. Join this thread! or just message me. Thanks!

-Emily

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up