Any hope for an asexual in search of love?

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion Any hope for an asexual in search of love?

Viewing 9 posts - 21 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Lenka
    Participant

That´s very interesting.
    I am a woman with too much of testosterone (I have no curves, I have more muscles than normal woman, non-feminine face, I have never been interested in typical female hobbies and girly things like make-up, fashion…)
    I´ve always thought women with high testosterone should be more agressive (like men usually are) and more able to control men… Obviously it doesn´t work this way.
    And it explains a lot.
    It explains the biggest mystery of my life which noone was able to solve until now: why I always attract the worst type of men (insane, disgusting, dirty, kinky, manipulative, psychopaths with zero respect for women). Obviously, people are attracted to certain people subconsciously, and if a high-testosterone women are those who can´t control men and let them abuse them, it´s quite logical these horrible men go for them!
    Which means I shouldn´t date at all because I can´t be attractive for anyone normal and nice. Even if I dated only asexuals (which I wanted to do anyway, I´m afraid of sexuals) I will attract the same horrible types, only without sexual urges, which is not good at all… 🙁

Raell5
    Spectator

I was curious so I paid.

Violetta
    Participant

Some asexuals don’t need love even if they call themselves romantic. They look for a partner for entertainments, their “love” is shallow and temporary, they are concentrated on religions, hobbies, mindset but not on personality. Love is very rare in this world.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 9 months ago by Violetta.
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I think it’s entirely possible, maybe not on here though. Personally I find it hard to send messages due to being out of the dating game for so long. Plus it’s odd not knowing what to say, sexual people are easy to engage but demi-ace? If you keeping trying though I think you’ll find someone. Best of luck to you and feel free to message me if you ever need to rant

Sharon
    Spectator

I just found this site today. I would like to meet other Asexual people, either gender. I am hoping I can find a partner (male) and that we could live together. I know an asexual couple who have cohabited for years and seem quite happy together. Myself, I was never attracted to either gender and never was motivated to have sex. In my late 20’s, I became aware that friends found it strange that I didn’t date. So, I became involved with any man who pursued me and I tried all kinds of sexual activity. I have had countless partners but limited success in keeping a long-term affair due to low sexual drive. I have lived alone for far too long and now realize that I don’t have a “problem”. Thanks to this website and a documentary I saw on Facebook (Asexual), I realize that I am not crazy or a freak. I have hope for a bright future in which I am sharing my life with someone who accepts me and doesn’t pressure me for sex. The first step, for me, is joining this site (and any others like it) and attending meetings about a sexuality or meet ups for asexuals. I am glad that people here have been so honest in sharing personal experiences. I feel SO relieved as I read your comments. I also don’t have many feminine traits; don’t care to make myself look attractive; don’t know how to flirt or control men with sexuality. A lot of the social/body cues allude me. It is as if I am socially inept. Anyway, I am happy I found this site.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I became a member of the site to meet more people who are like me. It would be great to find a man or a woman to share my life with that don’t want to have sex.

@Sharon
    your story is very familiar to me. I am not particularly feminine at all -> I’ve got short hair and I don’t particularly like to wear dresses and skirts or wear make-up. People tend to think I’m male.

I also feel like a social inept person because I have a difficult time making friends. I like to be alone but I also like company.

Lenka
    Participant

Why do you think so? What makes you believe that wanting partner for sharing hobbies and entertainment is shallow? Do you mean aromantic asexuals? They don´t want conventional romance but their friendly love can be equally strong and meaningfull like in romantic people.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Nena from Southern California here I am a Confident Plus Size Girl thought I would change the subject and ask how is everyones day ??? and suggest HELLO haha set an alarm on your cell phone or some sort of device or a post it on the fridge or dresser to check your asexualitic.com profile that’s why this site is not active we all forget after awhile we can really make it an active site if we remember set an alarm or post it notes …. anyways I am asexual names Nena from Southern California here new looking for local friends see where it goes I am pansexual google it im even down jst for friends …. hope to hear from some new friends

If your looking for a new friend or someone who is pan. I’m your guy. Just message me when ever on this site or some of the other forms of contact I have posted on my profile.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up