Favorite episode?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Kay
    Participant

So starting things off nice and simple: What’s your favorite episode of the podcast thus far and why?

Caitlin
    Participant

I might have two:

1.) The Sandstorm, Desert Bluffs edition. The sudden appearance of a new radio host voice was jarring, and the story itself was wonderfully creepy, and not only from Cecil’s narration of the studio’s appearance. Kevin’s overabundance of warmth and delight was unsettling, and his way of omitting truth held a certain malice. Cecil omits truths because he doesn’t know what’s going on, and he announces that right up front. Kevin omitted information because it was all Things We Don’t Talk About Or Else. There was an overshadowing of a terrible threat that made the whole episode give me shivers.

2. Street Cleaning Day, just because of the ridiculous level of panic and drama given to the presence of the street cleaners. Just… drama everywhere, and it was hilarious. I dunno, I listen to Street Cleaning Day when I just want to laugh.

Heather Lamb
    Participant

I really liked Numbers, it was the first Night Vale episode to make me cry (but by no means the last, what’s with the show getting all emotional all of a sudden?

Diana
    Participant

I liked “A Story About You” It felt personal and a bit melancholic. (They do know what strings to pull, don’t they?) Beautiful episode.

Amy-Kate
    Participant

My favourite is Missing. I love the intro, the traffic, the weather, just everything about it really.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up