Vegans

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Ashleigh
    Participant

Hello beautiful people who think outside the box, don’t live by the status quo and want to change the world.

I’m looking for vegans to be friends with, or people who want to be vegan.

Animal rights are important to me, and I believe that animals should be liberated (unless it comes to people adopting companion animals who need to be looked after)

I would also like to open the eyes of any vegetarians in this group.

Cristina
    Participant

I have a hard time staying vegan. I’m mostly vegan and when I attempt to go full vegan, it doesn’t last long enough. Cheese and desserts are what pushes me off the wagon =/

I’d like to eventually find someone for support to help me get over the hump

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey! I’m an ethical vegan too, Ashleigh.. I actually run a vegan magazine that talks about social issues like animal rights and feminism. Its called MF Collective if you ever want to look it up. I’m looking for contributors to write, photograph and illustrate cool things to put in the spring issue. If you’re interested you can message me! And of course if you want to talk about anything else vegan or ace related. Its always good to meet other people with similar interests. 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

Cristina, Could I suggest maybe watching a documentary that talks about the ethical side of eating vegan? Maybe watching Earthlings or Vegucated would help you to stay motivated. Feel free to message me if you have any questions or anything!

Ashleigh
    Participant

Sorry I didn’t reply!

I would love to talk to you Maggie 🙂

And Christina, just remember that humans are very, very spoiled for choice. We have thousands of plants to eat. Eating dairy is just…….I can’t imagine a worse activity to contribute to corrupting the soul, humanity and the way of the universe. That will help you on your path. I guarantee, veganism is the truth for everyone. It’s what we exist to be 🙂

There’s a beautiful world of food out there to explore, so let me know if you want some tips with delicious recipes.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ashleigh,

Cool! Maybe you can add me on facebook and we can talk through there if you’d like. I tend to be on there more often than here..

https://www.facebook.com/becomingmaggie

Incognito
    Participant

The group ‘Asexual vegans’ was started some months ago on Facebook, I discovered last weekend.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up