Thoughts about having exotic animals as "pets"??

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Cristina
    Participant

I’m slightly curious about this sort of thing and what others think about it.

It bothers me to see people housing large felines as pets, watching youtube videos of their interactions and finding it cute, but at the same time, I know they don’t belong in a 3 bedroom house.

I’m 100% against zoos, animal circuses and aquatic arenas. Given the chance, I would be the girl to have one of every animal in my own backyard. Extreme animal hoarding!

Murrlissa
    Participant

For me it depends on the zoo. Some zoos are really good and they usually only have animals that really can’t be in the wild so they keep them there to help educate people on why helping animals is important. Circuses and places like sea world are completely different though and bad.

With keeping exotic animals I’m against normal people having them 100%. It kills me because I would love to have a fox companion.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well, it depends on what is an “exotic pet.”
    For the most part, they shouldn’t be kept, for the simple reason that they’re only “tame,” not domestic.
    Only the other hand, things like pygmy goats and domestic foxes are “exotic pets,” and they are cute as buttons. The problem here would be finding a friendly neighborhood and a suitable veterinarian.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up