Any raw vegans out there? (Or want to try it)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi yea everyone! My names Dawn. I was a vegetarian for about 3 years and vegan for over a year. I dabbled in raw veganism for about 3 months (I cheated with roasted nuts though… my college had no food _._) Anywho, I really want to get motivated to go back to being raw, or at least “raw until 4”. So I thought I’d start a thread. So if you have questions/comments/support about the vegan lifestyle in general, the raw vegan lifestyle, or even the vegetarian lifestyle post them here! I feel like a few of us have tried diets/lifestyles we wanted to stay in, but might have fallen off the band wagon. I’m here to support anyone who wants to try to go vegan! Has anyone else dabbled in raw veganism? Any helpful tips:3?

Cristina
    Participant

What is “raw until 4”??? I could google it, but where’s the fun in that?

Anonymous
    Inactive

It’s just eating raw foods until 4pm 😛 Raw food has a really odd perimeters but it’s mostly just uncooked foods.

Cristina
    Participant

Ohhhhh……….I struggle with being committed to veganism, but I wonder how well I would do with raw until 4…hmmmm…one step at a time

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve been a hardcore vegetarian for years and I tried to go raw vegan for a while but I got headaches. 🙁 Now I just try to incorporate one raw vegan recipe every few days. Especially green smoothies!

Annabelle
    Participant

Here is a ras Till 4 vegan head!
    Fruty all my was 🙂

Participant

About a year and a half ago, I tried a fully raw vegan diet for about 6 months, but because some life problems I get stressed and started eating lots of smiley potatoes again. Now I’m back to a 60% raw vegan diet and I don’t know if I’ll ever go fully raw again. Maybe in the future.

The best advice I can give you is: Listen to what your body is asking for. Your body know better than any book what YOU need to eat. Try to smell your food, it helps if you’re in doubt.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up