Illuminati & David Icke

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Fionadette
    Participant

Thoughts on David Icke’s theories of reptilian hybrids, reality, and the 13 bloodlines?

Mel
    Participant

When I watch him speak, I find myself getting drawn into the whole idea of it, it does seem to make sense, there clearly is a lot wrong with the world, and he explains it away with the illuminate bloodline story, and the symbolism (which I do see everywhere)

But then I go back to my life, and reality, and think it about, and think “nah.. it’s all too far fetched” I think it feels good to have answers, and something/someone to blame for all the bad things in the world, and that’s why we’re so easily drawn in to ideas like those of Icke.. I find him enjoyable to listen to, as I think he is sincere with his message, but in reality, I don’t buy it, not the whole reptilian thing anyway.. maybe there are some truths in what he says, but I think he ran a bit too far with it 🙂

Dave J
    Spectator

Your resident thread necromancer here….

I think he does come off as a bit strong, and somewhat of an anaarchist at first. However, the more I listen I realize he’s just advocating first awareness then action, the right kind of action. Not ‘pitchforks and torches’ action, but rather I think he’s trying to inspire us to reach for those positions where can make a difference, and if we’re listening and already in such a position, we can still make a difference without bringing about the apocalypse.
    The particular speech I’m thinking about actually starts off with discussing how chaos and anarchy is actually equally as destructive, as only a few people will be in a position to survive an apocalypse, who, even if they start out with good intentions, may bring about the same (or actually much worse) order we’re trying to fix.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up