World of Warcraft

• This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Please tell me there are some people who play WoW? I need someone to gush about how awesome the new expansion is.

michelle
    Spectator

I am super excited for legion!!! Wrath of the Litch King is still my favorite expansion and I think blizzard is going back to it in some aspects for legion. I cannot wait for the new class halls and artifact weapons as well as the new class 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

Oh my gosh thank you for replying! I have been going nuts because I’m the only one who plays WoW! My dad plays, he got me into it, but not very often and thinks that its gotten boring, I’m not proud that he’s my dad in those moments, jk. I don’t really have a favorite expansion, I’m more like “ooh, whoa!, ahhh!” every time. I do hear a lot of people like Lich King, (on FB page) why’s it your favorite? Super excited about Legions, I’ve been reading about the spec changes, artifact weapons, and so on and just keep thinking “come out already so that I can play!” Most excited about the spec changes. From what I read they are amazing. Some are more different then others of course. I think the one with most changes is the hunter. What about you?

michelle
    Spectator

Litch King is my favorite for many reasons, it was the first expansion that I got to play end game content (id never had a max level character before that). I loved the lore, the story was everywhere and we had a main villian that I wanted to kill sooooooooooooo bad! no matter how hard he was to kill it just made me want to kill him more. (death wing was a huge let down, I remember thinking “thats it”?). also about the story, I loved the plot behind the DKs I thought it was inspired! <3 as for Legion I have not read up on any of the spec changes I like to be surprised by them when I start to play (or maybe im just lazy lol). but I hope they don`t change the resto shaman too much as i only started mine this expansion and i am still learning how to play it really well.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yeah, I do love the storyline of Lich King, though I think you beat me on desire to kill him. lol. DK’s are awesome and I loved playing their beginning and how the game brought in their “past life” into it.
    I don’t remember shaman specifically but all specs have changes. I usually don’t read about the changes either but I saw it on the FB page and got curious about warlocks-my main- so read up of it. After I couldn’t stop so I read all of them. 🙂 How many characters do you have? I have 34?. Sounds like a lot I know, but with the whole spec change I wanted a character to be able to play each spec which is I think 34. I don’t have access to WoW right not so I don’t know. It’s half Horde half Alliance. Though I started with all Alliance so all those characters are 80+.

michelle
    Spectator

im not sure how many characters I have in total but it is quite a lot. I only have two max level though. both Horde. a panda shaman an a blood elf DK. I did play a human worlock to 55 (thats how i got my DK) but I never finished leveling her because humans are boring... also I donrt like the attitude of most of the alliance players on my server. they are mean and shame you at every mistake, and/or have no idea what they are doing and just bumble around and hope no one notices. I know not all alliance are like this, I just got tired of being yelled at in five man dungeon runs.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yeah I have to deal with that a lot, what I hate is when I’m called a newbie. I’m just like “B*cth please! I have been playing since the original came out. DON’T call me a newbie.” Plus the fact that we were all newbies at some point yet its said as an insult. Urh! I think I have 5 maybe 6 maxed out right now? Like I said, I don’t have access right now. All alliance. All races have their back story, you shouldn’t give up on humans! jk, do what you will, I had mostly elves till I made my third set of characters.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up