Walking Dead

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Christopher
    Participant

Pfft, there’s no Walking Dead thread? THE AUDACITY. ;P

Is anyone else unhealthily obsessed with the whole zombie apocalypse idea as much as I am? o.0

acegeek
    Participant

My obsession with zombie apocalypses has calmed in recent years. I guess it’s become way too common of a thing. But I still love The Walking Dead!

It’s funny though; I keep wanting everyone to find a nice, safe place to settle down but it gets so boring when they do. I’m kinda glad they are out of that prison and on the road again.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I only got to read the graphic novels until the Governor Arc before the series came out. The first season ending was too wildly different from the comic books for me so I got alienated and didn’t watch the next seasons.

I’ve watched my brother playthrough both seasons of the The Walking Dead games by Telltale though, because zombie movies and games are our family’s way of spending quality time with each other. I don’t know what to make of the ending for Season 2, is there even a canon one? *-*

Laserone
    Participant

I love Walking Dead! I don’t watch much tv. Mostly documentaries and non-fiction type of tv. I like to learn stuff. But I really like the Walking Dead show. 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up