Superwholockian?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Jennifer Small
    Participant

Hey! I’m part of that crazy group that is obsessed with all 3 – Supernatural, Doctor Who, and Sherlock.

Are there any others on here like me?

Meliss
    Participant

I’m not a huge fan of the whole Superwholock thing, but I have seen a fair bit of Wholock. And I’m a little interested/ prefer that idea a bit more? Also have you seen that REALLY WELL DONE TRAILER TEASE someone made for fun of Wholock?! Freakin’ insane and awesome.

Do love me some Sherlock though.

acegeek
    Participant

I love all 3 shows! I’ve seen cross-over pictures and memes and they are hilarious. I wouldn’t want it to happen irl, but it’s fun to think about.

Becky
    Participant

I’m a fan of all three, though I have some issues with how Dr. Who has been going so I’m more of a Supernatural/Sherlock fan. Have you seen the Superwholock comic on tumblr? It’s over a hundred pages and it’s amazing!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Never heard of the group before but I watch Supernatural, Dr.Who, and Sherlock. I feel that Supernatural has run its course, though.

Hannah
    Participant

I love all three but I have mixed feelings on combining them. Melissa, if you mean the one with Sherlock and the T.A.R.D.I.S. then yes I have seen the trailer and it is fantastic! I haven’t seen the comic on tumblr, can someone link it?

Honestly, I’m only watching Supernatural at this point to see what happens with 2014 and how the writers take that. Everything else has just been vaguely disappointing.

The countdown for Sherlock begins! 29 days!

Becky
    Participant

Here’s the link to the comic. It’s long but good and I really like the person’s drawing style.

Becky
    Participant
    Hannah
    Participant

Becky, I just read all of it, oh holy lord of the rings. I have a new favorite comic now.

Becky
    Participant

I know! It’s my favorite thing on Tumblr. She was on hiatus all November but we should get more pages soon she said.

Anonymous
    Inactive

SuperWhoLock is my main obsession lol. Anyone else completely heart broken over Kevin right now?

eirwen
    Participant

I used to be huge fan of all 3, but lately I’ve been rather disappointed by all 3 – especially by the creators take on certain characters & especially with Moffats comment on asexuality :/

But I still love to rewatch certain old episodes 🙂 & thinking about starting to watch classic Who

Ella
    Participant

SuperWhoLock is awesome.
    I have been less of a Whovian fan lately though… Seems like the episodes aren’t as good of quality anymore.

And Sherlock Series 3 certainly took an interesting turn.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up