Anime-Manga-Cosplay

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I really love anime, so many of them XD I also like to cosplay so I would love to meet cosplayers! What’s your favourite anime/manga and who have you cosplayed?

Semok
    Participant

Woo! Fellow cosplayer! I’m also a huge Otaku and love so many animes as well.

Strangely enough, my favorite anime is Code Geass. I’m a little ashamed that it’s such a mainstream anime that so many people like, but I can’t help what I enjoy. It was the ending that really made it my favorite. Soul Eater almost took over, but the ending ruined it for me. XD

As for cosplaying, I’ve cosplayed as Stein (from Soul Eater), Lelouch (from Code Geass), The Tenth Doctor (from Dr. Who, both with and without a gas mask), my own version of Scarecrow (from Batman), No Face (from Spirited Away), and I think that’s it, sadly.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve watched Soul Eater and Spirited Away otherwise Hetalia is my fav at the moent~

I’ve cosplayed Deidara, Sasori, Naruto, Young Grell (Black Butler) and Italy (hetalia). Hopefully doing England at the MCM in London this year~

Teia
    Participant

I’ve cosplayed:

Near – DeathNote
    Medusa – Soul Eater
    Ibitsu – Ibitsu (the horror manga, not the hentai)
    Izya – Durarara!!

But I’m actually a seamstress, so I’ve made many other cosplays. Just not always for myself. I wish, it’s just so expensive and I’ve never been able to afford to do as much as I want to.

Izzy
    Participant

I love cosplay but I haven’t done it as much as I like. I do sew have a lot of project I want to do when I magically get the money.
    Previously I have cosplayed:
    Jakotsu from Inuyasha
    Ukyo Kuonji from Ranma 1/2
    Yusuke Urameshi (genderbent) from YYh
    And I am working on a genderbent Yami Marik for my next con

Anonymous
    Inactive

Seen plenty of anime, and read lots of manga.
    Anime favorite right now is Tiger and Bunny.
    Manga favorite will probably forever be 07 Ghost because it was just that amazing.
    Cosplays I have done:
    Tsuna-Katekyo Hitman Reborn
    Tony Stark(Genderbent)- Do I really have to say?
    Hopefully future cosplays:
    Teito-07 Ghost
    Jotun Loki(Genderbent)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up