Your cat and the funny things they do

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Post stories about funny things your cat has done.

Tal Spek
    Participant

My Phobos is quite a tense cat, and has intense fear of trivial things.

One such thing is not having food. Every time I pour food into his bowl, he presses his head hard against the container, usually managing to move it almost before there is anything in the bowl. As a result, I tend to have to shove him away to fill it a reasonable amount, and I almost always spill some of the food, which I need to then collect.

Alle
    Spectator

My cat Rajah loved to lay across my shoulders while walked around.

Anonymous
    Inactive

My cat likes to climb up onto my kitchen extension (which has a flat roof) but then can’t get back down.
    Had to get a ladder at 3 AM once.

Emma
    Spectator

My cat likes to headbutt the front door to be let in, she also climbs onto the conservatory roof and then can’t remember how to get down and I have to help her.

Anonymous
    Inactive

My white fluffy princess eats by bringing the food to her mouth with one of her paws, as if she were human. She’s so graceful and regal.

My ginger-white male cat likes to squeal in a semi-singing voice which always makes us laugh and respond as best we can. He rarely meows as such.

Kate
    Spectator

Not my cat, but my neighbours cat robbed me! Twice! We leave our front doors open so the cats can play in the garden, and whilst mine (Bailey) was outside working on his tan), Chico (neighbour cat) came into my lounge room, stole a bag of cat nip off the table, and ran back to his mum!

He then came about a week later and stole Bailey’s cat nip squirrel! Talk about a cat burglar…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up