Post Your Kitty Pics!

• This topic has 32 replies, 23 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Cori.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Semok
    Participant

I’ve been waiting for forums to be available so I can finally make one where I can show off my cats!

So I’ll go first!

My first cat is Skyler “Le Blanc Croissant” Peacemaker, also known as “Mr. Yaoi.” He’s all white, insanely friendly, and has a very whiny meow that makes him sound unsatisfied with everything. Picture below:
    https://scontent-b-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/s720x720/541790_10150657187032408_1526466194_n.jpg

My other kitty is Lucie Fur Peacemoker, also known as the cutest cat on earth. She’s a part ragdoll, part munchkin tuxedo with really bright green eyes. She’s very shy around strangers, but very loving and adorable towards people she knows. She also has the cutest little squeak of a meow. Below is a video of her squeaking:

As it’s possibly already obvious, I’m a bit of a crazy cat person. XD

Nicole
    Participant

This is my adorable 7 year old fur baby, Anubis. In this picture, he’s “helping” me put together a baby quilt for my forthcoming nephew.

Semok
    Participant

Anubis is an awesome name!

Talisa V
    Participant

Any excuse to post a pic of my bb Yumi:

flawless

• This reply was modified 10 years, 4 months ago by Talisa V.
    Nicole
    Participant

Skyler, Lucie Fur, and Yumi are beautiful.

I really like the name of Lucie Fur. It amuses me. 🙂

Semok
    Participant

I always believed that the root of all evil is cuteness. They can get away with anything. Also, the way Lucie’s coat is, she has a sort of angel wing design on her back, which is what originally gave me the idea. XD

Anonymous
    Inactive

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=381818771928070&id=194705800639369&set=a.202236469886302.38424.194705800639369&source=46&__user=100000456978988 this is my kitty Jeffree Ninja! He’s a little over 4 years old, loves peach popsicles, pizza, and birthday cake ice cream, and loves to wake me up by pulling my hair in the mornings!

Semok
    Participant

I’m surprised a cat would like popsicles, since they’re so cold. 0-o

Anonymous
    Inactive

null

This is Bryan and he’s about 9 years old even though he still acts like a kitten

Apollonia
    Participant

First, this is my Korean baby. Her name is Goguma (translated: Sweet Potato). She is just over a year old now.
    [IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/jqgqpx.jpg[/IMG]

This is my cat back in the USA. His name is Loki. He is a month younger than Goguma and he lives up to his name.
    [IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/20a6qsg.jpg[/IMG]

Apollonia
    Participant

First, this is my Korean baby. Her name is Goguma (translated: Sweet Potato). She is just over a year old now.

This is my cat back in the USA. His name is Loki. He is a month younger than Goguma and he lives up to his name.

Apollonia
    Participant

Alas, I’m apparently unable to share the pictures. 🙁

Semok
    Participant

Sweet potato. XD What an adorable meaning for a cat name. As a potato lover, I don’t need a picture, I love your cat!

Loki is also an awesome name. Is it named after the comic villain (I guess villain is the right word to use), or is there another Loki I don’t know about?

Janet
    Participant

This is my cat Ken. He's a big boy- almost 20lbs- and he loves to sing. He meows CONSTANTLY.

Shapling
    Participant

“Mraaaoooow I’m Merlin !”

Merlin

• This reply was modified 10 years, 3 months ago by Shapling.
    Anonymous
    Inactive

You guys all have the cutest cats I am dying!

Lycoris
    Participant

They are so cutes *-*

I love cats. They are perfect. Cats are sweet, wild, powerful, intelligent, graceful… I love them XD

MEW POWER !!!!

Apollonia
    Participant

I apologize. I’ve been without internet for a while and only just saw your question, Semok.
    Loki is indeed from the comic book. My family is full of comic nerds. haha

Semok
    Participant

Sounds like an awesome family, then!

Key
    Participant

Oh my goodness, everyone has such beautiful, cute cats! <3

I’m so glad I checked out this topic. It brought a big ol’ smile to my face.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up