Parasite Theory

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Tigerlily
    Spectator

I have this idea that just like the theory (or is it a scientific fact?) when you’re infected with that toxicplasmosis parasite it then causes you to Looooooooooooove cats to ensure it’s survival. So maybe there are more parasites that then control other human extreme likes and dislikes to ensure some other survival. I can only think this is the case when one is completely nuts supporting racism and hatred and intolerance of anything different than themselves. I have a friend, who for all intents and purposes, should not behave like this, she’s reasonable on every other matter, is highly educated, comes from a very open and kind family, yet spouts the most ridiculous religious and political fervor filled with hate, it honestly does not make any sense other than she has been infected with some kind of mind altering Nazi parasite, vehemently defending hateful weird bs and things that are completely untrue, such as Fox news sound bites. Her background and upbringing do not at all give rise to this behavior, nor does her job, peers, friends or family, nor community. She does not appear to be mentally ill, doesn’t drink or do any drugs. None of it makes any sense how she has become this way. It’s so hateful and unnecessary I don’t understand and can no longer tolerate it. Just thinking about it makes me want to cuddle my cat :).

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up