Dallas people!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Sarah Thompson
    Spectator

I just joined this website and I’m so glad that I did. I’m curious to see how many people are in the Dallas area. I’m over in Garland and Mesquite, not far from Town East mall. Downtown Dallas is only a 20 minute drive. Anyone else in the Dallas area, looking for people??

Sarah <3

Christiana
    Spectator

I live in the DFW area as well. More like Lake Worth-Fort Worth area. I was wondering if anyone else lived close to me. It’s nice to know someone else is.

Kimberly
    Spectator

My family is in Fort Worth, it’s my true home and has my heart. I travel there often.

Rachel
    Spectator

I just recently moved back to Grapevine, in the DFW area. I live right next to Grapevine Lake, if anyone wants to go hiking or fishing or whatever together!

Cristina
    Participant

I have family in Garland, now I live in Maine. Would love to meet other Dallas aces when I’m in town!

Sarah Thompson
    Spectator

I live in the Garland/Mesquite area!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up