I'm going to be 20 soon and that is nuts.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Heather DeJesus
    Participant

So I realized the other day that this coming March I’ll leave behind my teens and be a 20 something. Does anyone else have that moment when you stop and realize your getting older? Like…shit I could have swore I was in middle school yesterday.

Tal Spek
    Participant

I am currently waiting for the freakout moment, which will probably occur around December, when I will have about a month to wait until getting recruited to the army…

Totally sympathizing with you, by the way.

Anonymous
    Inactive

thank god others feel that too. My dad keeps telling me that is weird since he is 51 and I am 20. so by his standards I am young, but I don’t feel 20 years young, I feel 20 years old.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I had the freakout moment yesterday when my flatmate said he was going to be 20 next month and I realised I’d be 20 in September. Yes, that’s quite a way off still, but I still struggle to remember I’m not 16 anymore…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up