Thoughts and feelings

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Ali
    Spectator

Hi,
    I see it’s been awhile for conversation and thought with people still joining maybe someone has something to say or share or a question.

What are you thoughts and feelings around romance relationships with no sex?

The hardest thing I have found is actually how I feel about someone. Before I realised I was asexual I just thought I was very picky or broken as I didn’t want to sleep around or find people sexually attractive but felt the rest and wanted the rest, affection, love, a relationship. Once I understood me I understood who I had had feelings for and how I ‘fancy’ people. Not finding people sexually attractive does make things harder as I have to speak to them. I can be friends with highly sexed people but it can be hard sometimes as I don’t get it but people don’t get it about how i see things so that is ok, (some think I’m going to change once get into a relationship, bless). I am now excited about finding a deep and loving relationship and where I can enjoy affection but without the sex.

Thoughts?

VANESSA
    Spectator

I have zero experience being in a relationship. I was alway to scared or not sure what I wanted or who.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up