Hello

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Maddi
    Participant

Hello,

So I thought I would start a topic,
    maybe we could introduce ourselves on here or just chat.

I’m Maddi! Hi!

I don’t know whether I am actually asexual as in the heat of the moment there are a few celebs that I wouldn’t mind sleeping with.
    But my sex drive has plummeted massively and I really want to meet someone who doesn’t just want sex all the time like all the guys I seem to find do.
    But I really love cuddles and kisses, unless the guy is a rubbish kisser (which I have had many.)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey there Maddi. Sorry if this is un conventional in any way I’m new at this.
    First off I’m shy since I’m new so won’t say to much.. but I feel the same way you do. I love feeling a woman that I have feelings for in my arms. Watching her smile as she feels safe being there with me. But after not so long my drive just……. goes. I can go for ever with just being with a girl and not having that need. idk if that makes any sense to any one.

Maddi
    Participant

it makes perfect sense 🙂

Monika
    Participant

i think as me being a gray-a, the mind is dirtier..ahhaha, and for my mind sex, some part of the sex is not that bad, but to my body it is rather a schock and physically I am disgusted by it
    so for me I have to get the mind and the body in alignment…
    for me it is nice physical touch up to a level till it is emotional and coming from the heart
    lust is something cheap and not valuable
    so I guess it is really tricky for those, like me, who are in between the ends of the scale, but still closer to asexuality 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up