Your Steampunk Faves

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Tal Spek
    Participant

This is a thread for recommending things that are steampunk – shows, movies and books being prime examples, but anything goes!

Let me start it off with a book recommendation. It is a steampunk-fantasy world, loosely based on ours, except with changes such as Da Vinci inventing steampunk-like technology and being considered a saint, or the US actually being about fifty islands instead of one land.

It is called “the Rithmatist” by Brandon Sanderson

Enjoy!

Carrie
    Spectator

I love the “Lady of Devices” books by Shelley Adina. It has a great female lead. I have also read almost all the steampunk non-fiction books about fashion, art, etc. I live in Tucson where a huge steampunk convention is held every March. I haven’t been to one yet, but I am planning a costume so I can go next year.

Key
    Participant

Oh, these sound wonderful! I’ll check them out!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up