What House Are You In?

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Amanda
    Participant

Ravenclaw. I lost my login to my Pottermore account and had to make a new one, so according to their new test, I’m a Slytherin. lol

Anonymous
    Inactive

I took the Pottermore quiz and 100% agree with my result. I am most definitely a Ravenclaw.

Ren
    Spectator

Ravenclaw!

Jenn
    Spectator

I’m a die hard Hufflepuff.

I used to think I was a Ravenclaw, and I still identify strongly with the house, but in the end, the intelligence and creativity just didn’t end up being what I value most, versus loyalty and understanding and inclusiveness.

Ravenclaw pretty much all the way, although lately leaning much more Slytherin. If I had been sorted at 11 years old, absolutely Ravenclaw xD

Hizu
    Spectator

Slytherin, always.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Slytherin! Love the house a ton!

Ashley
    Spectator

According to Pottermore I’m a Slytherin but since I feel like I’m a mix between a Slytherin and a Ravelclaw I like to go with Slytherclaw

Alexzandra
    Spectator

I’m a proud Hufflepuff (according to my Pottermore account). I use to hate being in that house but I’ve really learned to love everything they stand for and I wouldn’t have it any other way.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ravenclaw! No matter what sorting quiz I take, I always end up in Ravenclaw.

Rae
    Spectator

Slytherin and Hufflepuff are the two choices that are given to me, both from Pottermore. Slytherpuff is the way to go haha!

Kirsten
    Spectator

Gryffindor / Thunderbird

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hufflepuff and proud! When pottermore first came out I was sorted into was sorted into Gryffindor, I never felt that fit. When the site went under its relay i redid the test and happily got Hufflepuff. And to make sure this time i did the test again and got hufflepuff again. Nothing suits me better. (If anything my second would be Ravenclaw)

Anything other spiff said from Melbourne?

Greta
    Spectator

I’ve taken the test on pottermore three times because I wanted to see if I would get the same answer at least twice. I did not. The first time was Slytherin, the next was Gryffindor, and the final time was Hufflepuff.

Emma
    Spectator

Hufflepuff for all my life and very proud! I would never want to be in any other house!

Linz
    Participant

GRYFFINDOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!!

*shouted in the style of the Sorting Hat*

Rae Tharp
    Spectator

I’m a Hufflepuff through and through

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ravenclaw.
    Devastated by the lack of decent merch. We need a film starring one of us next.

Sky
    Spectator

I am a proud Slytherin, although I used this test here (which I HIGHLY recommend, given that the Pottermore test is so incredibly biased that it’s riddikulus).

http://time.com/4809884/harry-potter-house-sorting-hat-quiz/

Pottermore makes it seem like, to be in Slytherin, you like death and darkness and despair. There’s so much more to it than that! Same for the other houses. I truly believe that the test above considers the true values of each house. AND it lets you know how well you’d fit in the other houses, too!

Sky
    Spectator

Even though I’m not in Ravenclaw, I’d love a Ravenclaw-Centered movie! I mean, we’ve got an off-Broadway musical for Hufflepuff, why not a movie for Ravenclaw?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up