Is anyone else the only silopsist?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Steve Davison
    Spectator

I’m the world’s silopsist. My reality!! Do any of my characters like to think it is their world? Just curious as to who my subconscious has created!!

• This topic was modified 7 years, 5 months ago by Steve Davison.
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I am sole person responsible of everything. Ask me why I let evil be! (answer: because I have better things to do than to spend my time attempting to fix it.)

I don’t consider you to have any responsibility in anything you do (beyond the social value of responsibility, of course, but that has no bearing on the metaphysical point). That kind of has implications on whether it’s useful to model you with free will. As horribly misused as this term may be, I’d say that that’s one of the rare cases where it makes sense to answer no.

That’s as close to solipsism (which I presume you meant) as I am (unless I fail to recall some detail, of course).

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up