anyone on here have a horse?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I was just wondering if anyone else on here has a horse. I have a sweet mare who is a quarter horse/appaloosa cross. I also have a dog who is a yellow lab/greyhound mix. They are cute together because they match in color although that was not on purpose! It would be great to talk with other horse lovers!!

Olivia
    Spectator

Yes! I have big ol red quarter horse now, had an Appaloosa when I was younger. I have a few heeler crosses too, but grew up with a lab x. I’m completely obsessed with gypsy houses now, and always in love with friesians!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yay! I agree that gypsy horses are really cute. I know of friesians but I have never seen a real one. My horse is involved in therapy. We have a great therapy program at our barn. I’m happy to know another horse lover on here!!

Olivia
    Spectator

That’s so cool that your horse can be used for a therapy program, my guy is a little bit too ornery for that. Do you do barrels, dressage, eventing or anything? It’s been years since I did anything besides putter around the pasture:) are you watching the Belmont?

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Olivia.
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I am really still learning basic English riding. My eventual goal is to be able to do jumping. I don’t quite have the balance or strength yet to do jumping. My horse does jumping with more experienced riders so when I get to the point where I can jump my horse already knows how! No, I didn’t watch the Belmont. I love trail riding in the north GA mountains which I will be doing in July. My girl is a wonderful trail horse!!

Olivia
    Spectator

I’m jealous, trail riding is the best!! That’s great that your gal is already a jumper, I’m sure it will be a blast for you when you get out on a course with her.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Do you ever get to go trail riding? Obviously, you know I live in GA. If you don’t mind me asking, where do you live?

Olivia
    Spectator

I’m in Montana! I haven’t been able to do any trails really while in school, but I’m trying to change that now. What are the trails like in ga? Here it’s mostly straight up the side of a mountain:)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes – I’m in Australia, I have an Anglo-Arab mare called Tequila 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

Olivia, mostly where I trail ride is up in the north GA mountains but I’m sure it’s not nearly as steep as the mountains in Montana. I have always wanted to visit Montana but haven’t gotten there yet.

Pia, I just visited Australia 4 months ago and really had a wonderful time there. I like your horse’s name…very cute.!

Olivia
    Spectator

Trisha, I forget GA had mountains and not only peaches:) bet they are fun to explore.

Hello Pia! I learned to ride on our old horse named Tequila!! It is a name for only the best;)

Anonymous
    Inactive

That’s so funny that you guys both had a horse with the name Tequila. My horse’s name is Jazzy but I call her Jazz most of the time. Her show name is “All that Jazz.” I had to come home from my vacation but Jazz is still there on vacation until Monday! My friend will bring her home with the other 3 horses that went with her.

Olivia
    Spectator

Jealous! A vacation with your horse sounds awesome:) Jazz is a great name too, although I might be biased about it, had a dog by that name when I was little.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I wouldn’t be able to go on vacation with my horse if it wasn’t for my friend who knows so much more about horses than I do. I would never try to go somewhere by myself with her. It’s understandable about being biased about the name Jazz. I have a dog too and his name is Diesel. Do you have other pets besides your horse?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up