Is anyone actually looking for a relationship on here?!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Hannah O’Neill
    Participant

Hi,

Just joined and noticed that nobody talks. I’m looking for a relationship, but pretty hard to find one when nobody talks or posts. I’m attracted to women both biological and transgender. I also like feminine men. I’m not sure why nobody seems to be looking for a relationship and aren’t talking :-\

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am. But this whole site is pretty dead. I’m happy to chat.

Caitlin
    Spectator

Like Emma said, unfortunately, the site is dead. I’d be happy to chat as well though. A relationship and/or friends are most certainly welcome. lol

Laine
    Spectator

Hey I’d like to chat too! I gave up on this site ages ago because nothing happens. Then an e mail popped up in my inbox that someone actually wants to talk! Well now there’s four of us! Hi Hannah, Emma and Caitlin how are you all and whereabouts in the world are you? Elaine x

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Laine 🙂 I’m in the wonderful land of Aus

Jen
    Spectator

Hi there. 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am an asexual homosexual and I agree with you… here nobody looks for a relationship… nobody talks…! I wonder why

Anonymous
    Inactive

…However… I dare say, dear ladies, that even you did not say anything to me, not even a hello…. therefore it must really be the cold air of this site which pervades every corner, doesn’t it? 🙂

Laine
    Spectator

Good morning Franco at least the original post got some reaction. I guess people have busy lives and hundreds of e mails to go through each day. It’s a shame this site can’t be more productive though, how are we all supposed to meet anyone?

Have a good day

Elaine

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up