Hello there!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mi-Linh
    Participant

You know, I used to think that I was a rare breed with no real chance of meeting any other panromantic ace other than my ex-girlfriend (who I loved dearly), but then I saw this group at the front of the “Group” tab and I immediately had to join. It feels so lonely in New Orleans to be who I am with no chance to finding any person to understand why I am the way I am. I stopped trying to explain myself and why I like what I like. I still feel like a bit of a rare breed (quite possibly like white tigers or albino alligators), but knowing that you all exist gives me a little bit of hope… 🙂 It’s a pleasure to meet you.

Annie
    Participant

I know exactly what you mean! And it’s so nice to have this site to know that there are other people like us 🙂 I just joined here, and I’m already so excited about all the other asexuals! I’VE NEVER SEEN SO MANY ACES IN ONE PLACE IT’S SO EXCITING! haha

Anonymous
    Inactive

I just found this site, let alone this group, and seeing this really gives me hope that maybe – just maybe – I will be able to find someone. This place is awesome. :3

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you !

This trully gives hope !

Raell5
    Spectator

Hi! Always nice to know there are others out there.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up