looks matter?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    charisma adams
    Spectator

I find that in most non-ace relationships looks play a big bar so you’d think that in ace relationships they wouldn’t but i have been seeing more and more people on here say they couldn’t be in a relationship with someone unless they found them physically attractive as well. i want to know for people like us in this group that dont want sex, do looks matter to you?
    personly i think not. i mean i can appreciate good looks but they are irrelevant when it come,s to finding a partner

Lenka
    Participant

I think looks are not very important for the most of asexuals. Some asexuals even say they can´t see a difference between attractive and ugly person.
    The most of people look just like people to me. 😀

charisma adams
    Spectator

I never thought of it like that. can definitely see a difference ion if someone is attractive to me or not it just plays no part in selection if that makes sense

Stan
    Spectator

Looks do matter for me, especially my own looks.Do your looks matter to you, regardless what value society places on them?

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by Stan.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up