Feel like a 1% er…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Amy
    Spectator

Hello,
    I have been trying for years to find other Aces where I live. We have a small group that meets up sporadically throughout the year in various parts of the state, however it is not much.
    I find myself jealous of those in areas where there are large groups able to meet.
    It doesn’t help that I live in the southern part of the US.

Anyone have suggestions?
    I am on Acebook, not many in my age range or location. I am at the point in my life I think where I want to start looking for a partner.

Von
    Participant

Wish I could help. I have a similar situation – a few Aces who kick around the idea of meeting up but none of us really care enough (or have the time) to do so. I guess ‘not wanting sex’ maybe isn’t the best talking point when meeting new people? 😀

Maybe try looking into subsections, Aces who share other interests with you and look at meeting up through those instead?

Amy
    Spectator

Yes, guess that is my only option.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up