Lets start things off

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Matan Goldstein
    Participant

Hey everyone! Glad to see you join this group and now we have a forum to chat on :).

I’ll start things off and let you all know that I have used Skype and tinychat and have other means of chatting as well. Don’t have a preference for any in general, but I wouldn’t mind be the person to start off the group and create the chat. Feel free to let me know what your preferences are and I’ll tally up the votes and make a chatroom. Or if someone else would rather do this feel free!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’d be up for any platform :] I have Skype, but there are probably a lot of different types of sites for chatting. Whatever would be easiest for you, Matan.

Matan Goldstein
    Participant

Hmm well seeing that it’s just you and I who have posted on this forums… I guess I’ll just take the initiative and create a chatroom for all of us :).

This is a trail run and I will most likely create a new and improved room later on. I just want to see how this works out for now. So I am going to make a sticky post with the URL and Password for our new chat room on tiny chat 🙂

Message me if you have any questions

Ariel
    Participant

Hello! My name is Ariel.

Mark
    Participant

A chatroom would be cool. I miss the AOL days when you could have back-and-forth conversations with people. You can’t do that as well with e-mail 🙁

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up