IDEA ?! DAY, TIME, TOPICS… REQUESTING!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Elizabeth Sharp
    Spectator

So let me know what you think. It is a cool little chat room, easier than skype. Mine has been down for a year now. I understand the grief of “missing each other” However, structure might help build the chatroom.

So if ppl are still interested (I am) I think setting times, days, and topics are reasonable requests so that ppl will know that when they go to the chatroom there will be at least one person there.

There might need to be a commitment on a few ppl to be moderators(The ones who provide topics to help jumpstart conversations) until the group starts to self sustain.

I highly doubt that there will be jerks and bullying in the chatroom but a “moderator” lingering might be nice to have around just in case. But we are all adults.

So those are just my ideas to kick things off. But if you are interested, I think its a great idea. “If you really wanna do something, you will find a way, if not you will find an excuse!” My little motto. 😛

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up