CHAT ROOM URL AND PASSWORD

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Matan Goldstein
    Participant

The URL (for now just to see how it works) is: http://tinychat.com/TheGDelusion

And the password is: Asexy

Annabel
    Participant

tinychat is really fun, and they fixed it so it doesn’t bug out as much.

Daniel V.
    Participant

I think a Jabber/XMPP room could be much better. It’s free, open, decentralized, and it can be used with any instant messaging program/application. Browser, flash-based chatrooms are too annoying and resources-eater to anyone who doesn’t use Windows or doesn’t have a last-generation computer.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Is there a best day/time to visit tinychat?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Good question above, I wanted to know if there’s more people besides me interested in the tinychat room……

Matan Goldstein
    Participant

Not really I’ve had this up for awhile and stayed in it for a solid week or two and no one ever showed up. I think if we just have people stay in there and NOT leave eventually people will start coming in and chatting with one another

Tal Spek
    Participant

Currently, nobody but me is there, but anyone is very welcome. I think I will just leave this on and wait for you guys. Hope you do actually join 🙂

Emily
    Spectator

This chatroom seems like it’ll be something really great if it can get going! A bit more active, instant, and simple than the various forums around the site. I’m definitely going to try and pop in whenever I can and hope it picks up interest! I’d love to chat with everyone. 🙂

Raell5
    Spectator

I visited the old chat room a number of times but nobody was there.

Elizabeth Sharp
    Spectator

Well, I am here and I love chatting… I think just coming in everytime you are online is a great start. One on one Instant messaging is fine but I keep losing ppl and its annoying, its fun to have group chats. I will pop in… And I like the sexy password 🙂

Anyone here use kik?

Elizabeth Sharp
    Spectator

what is kik? everyone keeps asking me about that!

It is a social app for your phone. You can make chatrooms and play games. Surf the web and much much more.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up