Introduce yourself

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Caton
    Participant

Hi,

I’m Caton and I recently moved to Michigan from Hawaii, where I was stationed at with the Air Force and lived for 2 years. I served 15 years in the Air Force as a Mental Health and Substance Abuse Counselor. I recently separated from the military in July 2018 to go back to school and pursue my dream job in Anthropology, Archeology and Paleontology. I relocated to Ann Arbor from Oahu in August 2018 and have been loving it here in Michigan. Want to know anything else about me, check out my profile, send me a message, or just ask me.

I’d love to see intro’s for anyone joining the group, as well as an active forum full of thoughtful questions and dialogue.

😁😁

Lex is fine
    Spectator

I am Lex. I have lived in Michigan my whole life was literally looking through the list hoping to find a Michigan group haha. I am one of those willing to have sex if I am with someone that doesnt share the lifestyle which seems to be many…. but I do not enjoy it it just does nothing for me. I will only actually truly want to will be in order to have kids one day. I live in SE Michigan also in the Ann Arbor area. I am 27 about to finish my degree in Culinary. And have been in the restaurant business for almost 10 years. Theres a lot to tell about me but wont drone on forever so anyone can just ask

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m Brian, also in Ann Arbor … and that’s where I run out of knowing what to say.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up