do any of you want biological children in your marriage?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Askme
    Participant

Just curious to know if any of you want children in your marriage. Why or why not?

Rachel
    Participant

I won’t be having children in my ‘theoretical’ marriage, however that is because of physical/biological factors. But I am open to partners who have children, or partners without.
    I think some ace people can still have a strong desire to build a family. All about personal preference.

Tiffany Grisham
    Spectator

I have kids and was married. I have three children and to me sex is purely for procreation. I’m done with that so I’m done with sex. Two of my children are adults and the youngest is 10. I also have 3 grandchildren. If I ever got married again (which I doubt) they would have to not want to anymore children (couldn’t have them if I wanted to) and would have to be will to accept the ones I have. I have thought about getting married again but the fear of having to be sexual with someone has kept me from even dating. I know what they want and I’m not willing to give that so I’ve pretty much resigned myself to being alone.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m not super find of kids, but I do love babies. lol. I would like to have a little me one day.

Maria Abdulmawla
    Spectator

Perhaps, although I’d ideally go for IVF or artificial insemination as I’d rather not have sex. Also, I have a fear of being pregnant, birth and the baby not turning out right that I’d need to overcome.

laura
    Participant

yes, after reading the Ringing Cedars series by Vladimir Megre, which painted a beautiful picture of conscious conception, i would like to experience that. In the past i’ve thought i’d be too overprotective of a child, but now would like to at least try, but sex for any other reason seems silly to me.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up