Meet up??

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Kate
    Spectator

Hi All!

I am new to this sight (just joined today) and would love for us to all have a mingle and create some friendships. If that’s something a bunch of people are interested in I will organise it 🙂
    Any one keen?

sarah
    Spectator

Yeah! I’m up for that, what kind of thing were you thinking?

Beth
    Spectator

I’m up for meeting. Schedule’s a bit crazy but I’ll do my best to get to any meets.

Joshua
    Participant

I’d like to join 😊

Kate
    Spectator

Fantastic- how does next friday sound? We can all go to the out or you are welcome to come round to mine for a movie night.

Why dont we all try and recruit one extra person each to come along so its a nice group of us.

lots of love x

• This reply was modified 5 years, 6 months ago by Kate.
    Joshua
    Participant

That sounds like a lot of fun! Unfortunately I’m away the next two fridays until the 12th 🙁 But don’t let me stop you folks! I’ll join in on the next one.

Beth
    Spectator

I’m free next weekend so would be up for this. I’ll try to keep track of this.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’d be keen. Friday’s are less good for me, but Saturday evenings are better. Whereabouts are you thinking? I’m in North West London.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up