Soooo….dating??

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Kat InLosAngeles
    Spectator

I’m new to the community, and need some tips on ace dating. I’m older (55), and just looking for someone to go to dinner/movies with, hold hands, share each other’s day. I really enjoy caring about someone, and doing little things for them, like bring them a cuppa tea, or give a back rub. Are there dating websites, or meetups, or anything for finding this kind of connection? I’m hoping that living in a big city like Los Angeles will help.

Anonymous
    Inactive

DC/NYC guy here. Likewise interested to see if anyone in my area would be a good match

Kai
    Participant

I guess this is a dating site, so you are in the right place 😀

Ace-book.net is also a good one 🙂

SierraLoba
    Spectator

New as well! But on the south eastern corner. I’m a little worried since after I set up my membership I noticed a lot of forums don’t have much traffic, any luck on the dating part of this site?

Sammie
    Participant

I would like to date, but finding someone is extremely difficult. I am on a fair few dating sites and apps, but most are geared towards sexuals so I don’t really get anywhere.

For ace dating, aside from this site, there are ace-book.net as mentioned above and also ACEapp, which has made some improvements of late.

A few other dating sites/apps allow you to label yourself as asexual, but on those sites people don’t always notice that part.

I try to get to as many ace meet ups as I can around the United Kingdom in the hopes of meeting someone, have at least made a couple of great friends through them, but no partner yet. I remain hopeful.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up