Let's all get to know each other. Post here! 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    M
    Spectator

Hey everyone! This forum looks pretty dead right now, so I’m going to attempt to revive it. Let’s all get to know each other on here. It’ll be great to have an online community of friends who actually support each other and can have a place to communicate.

I’ll start first. I’m 34, love to travel, and have an adorable mini schnauzer named Oliver! Anyone else have a pet? Tell me about them!

Have you traveled anywhere outside of your country of origin? Where have you been to and what did you like/dislike about it? I’m originally from the USA, but I’ve been to Australia, Hawaii, Thailand, France, New Zealand, Mexico, and am currently planning a vacation to Cuba!

What are your hobbies? I love photography. I have a Mark II DSLR camera which I’m currently trying to move into “manual” mode with. It’s hard to take it off auto! Hahaha

Throw some words in here and let’s all get to know each other! 🙂

A
    Spectator

It’s a shame that so few people chat on the forums. Fingers crossed for revival though =)

I recently adopted an 8yr old rescue kitty. She’s called Mya and is super cute (but I’m maybe biased)

Furthest I’ve travelled is the Netherlands, and France, buy I’m a little limited by an extreme phobia of flying (I have never been on a plane). Which was you’re favourite country? I’d love to see the northern lights, and have always wanted to see Canada and the U.S

I’d love to try photography on something nicer than my phone camera (I love taking pics at golden hour, love silhouettes). My hobbies include playing piano (attempting ukelele and guitar), watching tv shows and films. I’d like to try archery and horse riding some day =)

Tara
    Spectator

Gonna try to revive this, I guess. I really love to travel – on my own or with others, doesn’t matter to me – but right now I’m focusing on paying back my student loans and having something resembling a savings account. In fact, money’s gotten so tight that I often think of moving out of NYC.

My biggest hobby right now, honestly, is Pokemon Go. It’s free, fun, and I’ve been in love with Pokemon since I was a kid 🙂

Kimberly
    Spectator

Hey guys! I’m new here so I have no idea what I’m doing or how to use the site.

Anyways, I’m 21 and a college senior. I’ll be graduating next spring. I love to travel and try new things.

I’ve been all over Europe, England, Scotland, Austria France, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland, Bosnia, Greece, Italy, Sicily, and the Netherlands. I may be forgetting some but who knows. I actually studied abroad in Switzerland for a semester and right now I’m studying for a month in Japan and will be spending a week in South Korea after. I’ve also been to Mexico more times than I can count to see family, so yeah I love to travel.

My hobbies are probably reading, right now it’s manga. I want to get into photography and took a class. I do know manual but it can be hard to use ha.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by Kimberly.
    Elizabeth Lord
    Spectator

Hi!I’m Ellie 🙂
    I’m 21 and a college senior from Texas. I’m studying criminal justice and psychology. I’m pretty introverted and kinda a nerd. I love video games and reading. (My guilty pleasure is collecting Pokemon cards…) I also really love horror/suspense movies!

I only recently realized I was ace so this is kinda new to me.

Cheryl
    Spectator

Hi, I’m Cheryl. Nice to meet you guys!

I’m 26 and I love reading, hiking, traveling, and cats (I don’t have one yet, but I’m hoping to adopt one or five in the next year or so).

I’m originally from the US, but for the last three years I’ve been living and working as an English teacher in Japan. Since I got to Japan, I’ve traveled about half of the country, as well as to South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Malaysia, and Singapore. I’m headed back to the US pretty soon, but I hope I’ll keep traveling (I really want to hit Europe next).

I kind of just joined this site a few minutes ago on a whim. I’m really looking forward to getting to know everyone.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up