I look like a heteosexual male but…

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Mystique
    Spectator

I look like a heterosexual male BUT…

I took to the shuttle to the airport. While in my seat I attempted to buckle up. “What’s wrong with this thing.” I was thinking in head. The buckle wasn’t working – I tried and tried and tried to buckle up but it just wouldn’t work. It was early morning and still dark outside so I could see the buckle but I could feel it. Hmm… it feels the same, as the others, so I tried it again, still no joy. Then I reach further behind my back and found another buckle, whoosh!! What a relief it worked this time.

The appearance of the buckles was the same on the outside but on the inside they were completely different. I realized how similar that was to me. From the outside I look like a normal man, I act like a normal man, and I speak like a normal man (sometimes with a high pitch voice, though). I’m muscular, my head in bald, I wear a goatee and for all intensive purposes I looked like a masculine man on the outside. But on the inside I didn’t fit the heterosexual male model. My body is completely oblivious for the need for sex.

Therefore, I believe that as an asexual male I am a “walking contradiction” but I’m all right with that. However, to be fair I must find a way to make my female associations who are gender binary aware to them the perceptive flaw that hangs within me. I must develop a mission statement, or script of some sort or an argument to support my condition to let everyone know who I really am.

If you can relate or understand my dilemma – let me know.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up