Hi there!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Lidia
    Participant

Well I’ve been married(but made a very unwise choice for a husband), had a child and pretty much boiw lkiving with my grown son and his family but I wouldn’t mind being in a partnership with a nice asexual gentleman around my age(I’m 51).I’m not against marriage or having children, mind you, but it’s not for all! So if you make a choice to stay single and be pretty darn happy the way you are, then that’s ok with me! Everything is a choice! ASnd we make them as we see fit!

Lidia
    Participant

OOps–I see I madesome dumb spelling typo errors–sorry folks!

Raell5
    Spectator

Hi, Lidia!

I didn’t see any older gentlemen on this forum, but there could be. I’m even older, at 62, but wish I had a demisexual partner for a playmate. Literally. For running around, hiking, dancing, traveling, skim-boarding, playing, cracking jokes, etc. It’s a lot safer with a partner. I just wonder what would motivate a man to pursue a relationship if there is not physical reward. Usually it’s the drive to obtain a sexual partner that makes men do what they have to do to court someone.

Carol Kewley
    Spectator

Only in Melbourne can you be nursing a sunburn and a cold on the same day! sigh.

Carol

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up