Really Reality…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Denise
    Spectator

Hello I’m new here and though I thought I reached an epiphany while stumbling upon this website that I relate to being asexual. Do you find the people you are meeting really do share your same sense of emotional well being or are you running into members who really know what they expect out of a potential commitment? Love learning about people in general male or female love is love….

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m new to this website too. I have tried to start conversations and add to them in the groups but no one seems to be interested in any social interaction. So I can’t really can’t answer your question. I thought joining this website I would be able to find people to relate to but so far I have been disappointed. Sorry I can’t answer your question, this is just what my experience has been so far.

Denise
    Spectator

Hello there… Actually you did answer my question because I believed the same thing it’s easy to reach out to someone because their are many members whom felt the same way. It does seem as though trying to connect through a group would consider more interest to conversation. Well it was great to talk with you Thanks for answering. Nice to meet you.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up