Does anyone else have this problem?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Nikki
    Participant

Sometimes I want to post to a forum, but the other replies are super long and involved and I don’t want to look stupid with a short response, but I don’t want to spend all day formulating a response.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Nope.

Aux
    Participant

I can’t say I’ve stalked the forums enough to have this problem, but I think concise responses are better than wading through a bunch of waffle.

Jen
    Spectator

Yes very much so!

It is an issue, but then again I stopped caring and started blurting outt what ever comes to mind like a buffoon. Then I would just move on. Kind of lile what I’m doing now. xD

Lore
    Spectator

From my point of view, a long answer offers a better idea of who one is. It makes you turn into a real person; it makes the conversation moves forward.

If you stand by your comments and posts, don’t feel stupid for it. Everyone have an opinion, and all are equaly valid (as long as they are respectful).

Signed:
    One of the long-answer-club people 🙂

lol, that’s a good point. Barely anyone here even responds to begin with and me, personally. I never really like to put a whole lot of effort into a responce or discussion unless someone else is willing to match that effort or at least try.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up