Homoromantic asexual looking for love.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Are there any other guys here that are of a similar persuasion that are genuinely looking to meet a partner? I spent so many years identifying as gay but never really felt part of the highly sexualised ‘scene.’ I recently realised I’m a homoromantic asexual and it’s so refreshing to now know who I really am. I would love to chat to guys who are in the same boat as me!

Cody
    Spectator

Hey Daniel,
    You’re not alone on this. I feel the same way about my experience with the gay community. I also came out at 19 and felt so disjointed from the community. I ended up feeling like something was wrong with me because I had no desire to have a sexual relationship with random men on a casual basis. I always described myself as “naturally celibate” lol. It wasn’t until a few years ago that I became aware of sexuality. The more I learned about it, the more I identified with it. I hope you’re well! Say hi sometime!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi guys. I’ve always found the gay community very welcoming and accepting. I fitted in okay despite the low sex drive compared to some of my friends. We joke around and I have always been fine with that. But I always knew I was still different in some way. This website is helping come out for a second time I suppose. I’m glad I can now meet other gay guys on here and similar ace websites.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up