What if you're not sex repulsed?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Christiana
    Spectator

I understand that many asexuals can’t stand the thought of sex. That’s pretty much why we’re here but I don’t actually feel like sex is gross. My friends find it funny that I’m an asexual who is actually fascinated by sex. If there was a major based on the study of sex I would be studying it. I probably sound so weird to some people. Like I knew for a long time that I was asexual. It’s just for awhile I thought I was something else because I never had a problem with having sex. I just don’t want it nor do I find people attractive. Sometimes it feels like I don’t fit in with my bisexual friends and on here. Is there anyone else like me?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m not bothered by sex either. The attraction and/or wanting to have it just isn’t there for me.

Al
    Spectator

Hi! This makes complete sense to me! My friends also tease me because I am the one who brings sex up the most.

I think part of it is because I really cant physically or emotionally understand wanting to have sex with another person, that talking to people who do is fascinating!

Veevie
    Spectator

This helps me out because I don’t know where I belong under this umbrella. I can have sexual fantasies but I have no desire to act on them. I can stimulate myself sometimes but when I’m with someone I feel numb. I’m not repulsed, I just don’t get anything from it. I have no idea where that puts me.

Danielle
    Spectator

I think that’s what threw me off for so long with understanding that I was an asexual individual. I don’t have a problem with discussing sex or if other people have sex. I also don’t have an issue with occasional self stimulation, but I’ve never had the urge or desire to engage with another person in sexual acts. I still find people attractive, but I’d never want to do more with them than kiss and a good cuddle.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up